Bellami Heirloom Prints 100% Egyptian Cotton 1100TC Bedsheet
Thread Count: 1100 Thread Count
Material: Made of 100% Egyptian Cotton
Egyptian Cotton Renowned as one of the finest cottons in the world and with good reason Cotton Quality depends on the length of the fibres or ‘staples’ from which each thread is created. Egyptian cotton‘s longer fibres create smaller diameter threads, so a higner thread count can be achieved.
All of which means that Egyptian cotton is softer, stronger, more lightweight, and longer-lasting, If properly cared for, these are sheets you will cherish for many years.
Lightweight, Durable and Soft
For your health and general wellbeing, a pertect nights sleep is one of life’s essentiels. With a set of beautiful and comfortable bed linen, you can really unwind and recharge your batteries at the end of a long day.
Reassuringly well made you’ll sleep better knowing that we’ve carefully tested our bed linen to make sure that it measures up to our highest standards of quality.
Bed Set Consist of:
1x Quilt Cover (reversible)
1x Fitted Sheet
1x Pillow Sham
1x Bolster Case
– WASH sheets separately, Do Not mix with other clothings/towels
– Use only a SMALL AMOUNT of delicate detergent.
– Never use any products that contain bleaching agents, optical brighteners or fabric softeners.
– Do Not put detergent directly onto the sheet.
– ALWAYS use a delicate/mild wash cycle on cold water at a temperature between 30-40 degree.
– High heat can dull the fabric, shrink the sheet and weaken the fiber.
– Do not dry the sheet directly under sunlight. This will cause discolouration.
Store your sheets in a cool, dry place and avoid storing in plastic as this could cause yellowing of your sheets.
Remember that , sheets are made of natural fibres which need to breathe.
*All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.